Finance and Administration
The Finance and Administration Department assist the organization by providing an expert and comprehensive, centralized financial, procurement support service to all SAFDA departments , such as budgeting, financial reporting, payroll and taxation. It also manages SAFDA’s ability to obtain credit facilities. The unit is also responsible for sourcing, developing and retaining suitable qualified, experienced and fitting human assets.
Outputs of Function
- Ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of all financial data
- Providing an expert and comprehensive centralised financial, payroll and human resource management
- Ensuring responsible custodianship of budgets and resources made available to SAFDA
- Ensuring effective and efficient internal control environment
- Managing SAFDA’s exposure to insurable loss
- Providing an efficient and cost-effective procurement service by ensuring that procurement confirms to the best practice.
- Human Resource reports
- Preparation of financial statements of SAFDA and its subsidiaries.
- Providing a strong Human Resources Operations service to the association including Personnel Administration, Learning and Development, Remuneration and Benefits and Employee Wellness.
- To ensure compliance to corporate governance and the international Labour Organisations standards.
- To SAFDA’s transformation agenda in relation to Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment and Employment Equity.
- Building a solid working relationship with various stakeholders, growers and suppliers in order to achieve the objectives and goals of the association.
- To keep and present the best image of the organisation from our reception desk.
Finance and Administration Support Structure
- Chief Financial Officer
- Human Resources
- Budget and Finance
- Information Technology
- Office Driver/Massager
- Office Administrator